Free Website for Primary Care Networks
Our discussions with Primary Care Network Clinical Directors, led us at Help2Change CIC to design and create a website for PCN’s which aims to tackle some of the problems PCN’s are facing including, collaborating with other practices, managing projects (including recruitment) across networks, key document storage, communication across networks, coordination, communication and engagement with patients across networks and coordination and engagement of patient groups.
Our free website includes the following to help tackle these issues:
- Interactive mapping of PCN locations, services, and events
- Self-Care Guide helping patients manage their conditions with information from accredited NHS sources.
- Health TV section with hundreds of health videos aimed at helping patients manage their conditions.
- Patient Newsletter function
For Patient Groups via secure login:
- Patient Group updates
- Patient Group blog
- Patient Group Newsletter function
For Staff via secure login:
- Staff blog aimed at keeping PCN staff updated
- Staff discussion forum designed to make collaboration between practices easy.
- Polling section so PCN Clinical Directors can easily canvas PCN opinions.
- Project Manager so that projects can be managed on a PCN wide basis easily, without the need to bother the project manager
- Secure document storage so key documents and service paperwork can be stored and accessed by all practices within the PCN.
- E-learning module allowing you to provide dedicated PCN education and training.
- Staff Newsletter function
The website will be provided, set up and customised with the PCN information for FREE, saving PCNs money. By providing this resource for FREE we are fulfilling the aims and objectives of our CIC which is to improve population health, support collaborative working and invest in prevention. There would be a £15 per month charge to cover the cost of hosting this site on the Cloud, as unfortunately we cannot cover the ongoing costs.
PCNs interested in taking up this offer should contact me at [email protected] and I will arrange a convenient 10 minute demonstration of our site so they can see the functionality for themselves. We are happy to work around GP schedules.
We are sure that PCN’s will benefit from having this FREE resource.
Our product video can be viewed here: https://youtu.be/ff8X8XrBXkc