How to carry out NEW ‘right to work’ checks post-Brexit
- Date: 8 September 2021
- Time: 2:00pm
Since July UK employers must carry out complex new legal checks when recruiting European citizens, or face hefty penalties. Join Croner-i for expert advice on how to make sure your job applicants have the right to work in the UK - and create a diverse, safe and productive workforce post-Brexit.
- To Register for the FREE webinar click on the link: Croner-i
What you will learn:
After watching this webinar you will know:
- The new rules for European applicants and the documents that prove their rights to work in the UK
- How to navigate the government's new online rights checking system
- What sponsorship means and how to request your licence
- How to manage staff who still haven't applied to the EU Settlement Scheme
- And much more...
Please note: Due to the high demand for places on these live events, we encourage early registration and attendance on the day to avoid disappointment.
Speaker: Amanda Chadwick
Amanda is an experienced and well known speaker, specialising in all areas of HR, employment law and employee wellbeing.